World Class Education
School follows, CBSE curriculum & NCERT textbooks along with ICT teaching aids like smartboard. Digital learning tools are integrated in the regular teaching to make learning fun for children,
1. We are providing Tab based education from Grade 6 onwards.
2. Equal importance is given to Regional and National languages.
3. Individual attention is given to every child.
4. Child is assessed continuously for various parameters from creativity, skills & performance to attitude & behavior.
5. If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Libraries allow children to ask questions about the world and find the answers. And the wonderful thing is that once a child learns to use a library, the doors to learning are always open.
Only education is not enough and also not a spoon feeding technique. At Stacg, we ensure every aspects via, academics, sports, co-curricular activities, behavior and attitude is rendered to your child. The aspect of regularity, sincere participation, output and teamwork is the generic criteria for grading in the following co-scholastic activities.
a) Work Education – Work Education refers to skill-based activities resulting in goods or services useful to the community.
b) Art Education (Visual & Performing Art)
c) Health and Physical Education (Sports/Martial Arts/Yoga/Scouts & Guides/NCC etc.)